Last Updated 29/04/2019
The activestaff.worldwalking.co.uk website, iOS and Android apps (collectively "Active Staff Challenge") are service operated by NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde.
Active Staff Challenge is designed to motivate you to walk more, and is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis.
- You must be aged 16 years old or older to register and use Active Staff Challenge.
- Your account must be linked to a verifiable email address and account information must be kept up-to-date at all times.
- We collect and store information related to your use of our service. You agree that we may use this information for our general purposes and may disclose the information to third parties in aggregate statistical form, provided that we do not include any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- We do not guarantee the service will meet your requirements, be available 100% of the time or be entirely bug free.
- Support and help is provided entirely at our discretion and is only available by email or via our contact form.
- We reserve the right to remove any information which we consider to be unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic or otherwise objectionable. We also reserve the right to remove any information which violates the intellectual property of a third party.
- We may disclose any and all information about your use of our service following a legal court order or warrant, without further consent or notification to you.
- In no event will Active Staff Challenge or its suppliers, licensors, partners, clients or supporters by liable for any loss or damage incurred to you or your business by using Active Staff Challenge. This includes, but is not limited to, loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde, its contractors, licensors, partners, clients and supporters and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of your use of Active Staff Challenge or any experience or incident you have when exercising or using our service. Please take care!
- All content and materials available on our service are the the intellectual property of Active Staff Challenge, or are used in good faith under license or owner permission. If you believe we are in breach of intellectual property, you must contact us and request that the content be removed from our service, providing evidence of ownership and appropriate licenses. We will not be liable for any loss, damage or legal fees where the content or materials were uploaded by our users, or where we used the content or materials in good faith or based on a commercial or non-commercial license, for example creative commons.
- Active Staff Challenge lease servers from a third party company for hosting our service. Regular data backups are taken and may be stored off-site in a data centre outwith the United Kingdom.
Active Staff Challenge reserves the right to change these terms & conditions at any time.
The failure to enforce any right or provision of these terms & conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If you have any questions or comments about these terms and conditions, you can contact us at email@example.com.